Tuesday, November 24, 2009

STANDING BY THEM


I can't believe that am writing ma 21st post on this blog and I am thrilled. Let’s start with Sachin, soon after he celebrated his 20 years of international cricket, Tendulkar become first batsman to reach 30000 runs in international cricket. And when he pushed left-arm paceman Chanaka Welegedara of Srilanka to mid-off and hurried for a single, Tendulkar notched up his 43rd Test Hundred. He is the marathon man of Cricket. His passion for the game, even in 21st year, shows that, he has still a lot of fight and runs left in him. Am a fan of that great man not just because of his game, he is a gentleman, in and off the field. John wooden once said “Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.” Oh Mr. Tendulkar, you are a genius and definitely, an ‘Indian First’. We are proud of u man…

Nowadays am thinking and working hard for ma dream. It is now too close to ma hands. It is to see youth of ma parish standing together & holding hands on a platform. I am now in a new avatar at ma parish. I was active at ma parish couple of year ago. I played many roles there. But an action of mine took all those things from me. Why I left teaching at Sunday school is still haunting me and ma mind is in search for reasons and explanations for that. Anyway now am moving ahead, hauling lessons learned from ma mistakes.


I always try to keep my childishness. But I have certain principles too. At present am week because in certain situations am failing to stand by my principles. You can't stand by principles only when they’re convenient. It’s about standing by them when they could hurt you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time