Monday, April 16, 2012

Watching everybody else live theirs

Scribbling down my life here in this blog, where once I used to visit often, seems difficult these days. Nowadays everything has been narrowed down to 160 characters. But I don't want to miss my blog, so I will try to be here whenever it is possible and put all those life events in this magic box. So that we could came back at a later stage of life and revisit those footprints of us.
Days went by when I felt so happy and content, and confident that my life would be okay, and then as quickly as the feeling came it would disappear and I would feel sadness coming in again. I tried to find a routine that I could fit in to, so that I felt as through I belonged in my body and my body in line with this life. I want to stop wandering like a zombie, watching everybody else live theirs. Would like to spend remainder of April trying to get my life into some order. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time