Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thanq Guysssssssssss!

Here is the time to put my writing genes to some good use. There are multiple things that i want to talk about, laced with descriptive view and as i sit here, typing away half baked ideas i wonder....what exactly i wanted to write about? About Life? Well, NO people learn through their experiences and there is no way a 23 year old can impart worldly wisdom. Okay let me whine few things about my latest birthday…


First and foremost thank you all for the kind wishes on my birthday…let me take this post to talk about few names who stood for me all these 8401 days… my parents, my brother and relatives, without whom, I would not have been able to reach this critical point in my life. Their numerous sacrifices, stern guidance, endless patience, and unequivocal support have allowed me to overcome the multitude of the educational and life challenges that crossed my path. In addition, I would also like to thank my dearest friends for being there for me during the most difficult and challenging times of my life.


Last, but certainly not least, I would like to thank the Almighty God the most benevolent and most merciful, for making my dream come true.


Special Thanks to my chweeeet Ammoos Who gave me a magnificent gift, I ever had!





Let me commit to memory a few names of the wishers!



My Family Unit

Deena Joseph
Ishitha E.K.

Varun paul

Thomson Varghese

Edison Varghese

Linoj Thomas

Jesmi Joseph

Shanavas TA

Rajesh P.R.

Shijo Devassy

Antony Jinoy Kayyalakam

George

Reshma

Geetha K.G.

Dijo Babu

Anumol Thomas

Toney Joy

Sudhi Thankappan

Mrs. Seena Abraham

Sanu Balan

Anas Marayam

Naveen

Vino George

Reubin Daniel

Jimlet George

Remya

Riya

Louis Thomas

Arun Narayanan

Tresa Mary Varghese

Domu....

John Paul Augustine

Vinu Prasad Ravindran

Sivaja Nair

Kannan

Anil

Aswathy Ramachandran

Albin Joseph

Anju

Jomon

Sonu Suvid

Amal Eappen

Midhun M.K.

Anna J. Pynadath

Ramanadhan
Blessy Ann John

Sebin Devassy

Anoop Joseph

Sudish Jose

Kailasnath S.

Ajeesh Kashamkulam

Prashanth Tomy

Bony fas Victor

Madhu Sankar

Fr. Regi Augustine

Fr. Francis Menachery

Fr. James Varghese

Antony M.O.

Jojo Thomas

Aju Varghese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time