Friday, September 24, 2010

MISS YOU DARLZ!


“…….I give you my hand!

I give you my love more precious than money,

I give you myself before preaching or law;

Will you give me yourself? Will you come

travel with me?

Shall we stick by each other as long as we

live?”

I had someone so cute… who cared me a lot… loved me a lot… and I was happy with that cute buddy… But now, when I need her so desperately… I cannot find her nearby… She is gone… out of ma life…

I am writing this at midnight… not because I just had a dream about her… instead, thoughts about her are just taking life of my dreams and made me insomniac… It’s the moments we spend together… those moments are the real culprit, I think… who makes my life hard these days and nights… I simply miss her… missing her voice, a gentle touch of her and everything I had…

Yah! Whom I to blame those moments??? If I miss her now it’s simply because I was a kind of ‘sonovabitch’ those last days…or I really don’t deserve a place in her life… or I was too odd to stay close to her…. O’ Lord let her be happy wherever she is… I miss you darlz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time