Monday, May 30, 2011

UJALA VANDI AND MEMORIES OF CHILDHOOD


“The child is the father of man”- Wordsworth

By the above line Wordsworth obviously meant was that the productiveness of an adult depends on the opportunities he has had to grow and develop as a child. It shows the importance of childhood in ones development.
Childhood is the sweetest of all other stages in our entire life. I believe everyone will agree to that. We carry a lot of memories from it. Today we might be a Teacher, Doctor, Engineer, Social Worker, Nurse, or Entrepreneur etc. But the faculty of wonder, innocence, laughter etc. that we had enjoyed as a kid, is a treasure forever.
Last day I made an ‘Ujala Vandi’(a toy vehicle made out of the bottle of famous whitening solution for clothes and the cut chapel) for my nephew. His amusement and cute smile after being the proud owner of the toy brought to me the memories of my childhood days. Now, whenever I see him with his toy, I wish I were a child again.
So if you are feeling pain or sick of the complexities that our modern world brings to us; just turn the pages to your childhood days, by playing with children, going through your childhood pictures, sharing your memories with your partner. You will soon be gifted with the contentment.
More than everything, you must always carry a child in your heart… It will definitely bring smiles on your face…
“With every child we are born again and we play in the courtyard of the world in the bright sunshine of love and laughter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time