Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hail Mother Mary

She came to my life maybe when I was in standard sixth or seventh along with love. For the Cambridge university dictionary she is “a pattern of sounds that is made by playing instruments or singing, or a recording of this “.

But for me it’s my life… yes music is my life… for the last few years I was a mere listener… who never hesitated to give both ears to music… but always I had a dream in ma pocket… it was to arrange some sounds to a pattern and make it to what we all adore, Music. And today my dream came true when I played the famous Malayalam Xian devotional song, by name, “Nithya vishudayam kanya mariyame” with a keyboard (organ).


The guidance of Fr. Augustine Putenpura (V.C.), who compiled the famous song “Altarayil Atma baliyayi”, for the Alter of Jesus Christ, adds extra splendor to my achievement. So i am very happy today…


And as I said in the morning “There's always a song for you and me. I found alot of them. Let's go for dancing across the ocean till we find each other again. See you on the other side”

Farewell…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time