Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Walking towards the future....

Here in this world for last two decades and two years. But i still don’t know how to describe me...
i'm a little of everything... optimistic.. doubtful.. confident... confused.. smart.. reserved...
i believe in giving and taking respect, standing up for what i believe in and also in Unconditional Love... unfortunately, or fortunately, i dunno, patience was never my cup of tea, almost all my decisions are taken on an impulse... i express myself more freely with words, which is why, they are my best friends.. when people spent time with me, i want it to be a party each minute, lots of color and sounds.. but i can also get moody at times... these words are not a sum total of the real me... its just something… but i hope this will give u an idea...
Let us walk together to the future with this blog... and this blog will be my footprints... One day while going through this blog, i'll find the paths marked by my footprints. They will tell me how long i have come, how much more i will have to go. Looking back, i will be able to see the footprints that accompanied mine and remember the joy and sorrows i shared with the owners of those... My blog is a box, in which i will place the happenings of today so that i can open them at some later period of time and hold close to my heart those memories that once made me laugh or cry...
There's always a song for you and me. I found lots. Let's go dancing across the ocean till we find each other again. See you on the other side, love Arun....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time