Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Can i light those six candles, forever???


Hey buddies, am running hard... am busy all these days.... have some goals in front of me... so i am compelled to stop following my likes... my family, friends, music, f.r.i.e.n.d.s (sitcom in Star World)…. And the list goes on…. I am trying my level best to give a Missed call to all those things that i miss. BTW I enjoy being busy…
K… when tonight the clock says “its 12 now”, then I will say that, I had a wonderful day. Got many planned things done, successfully…
Nowadays, ma life at university is full of surprises, everyday you come across something new. Each day is an experience, learning lot of stuffs. Better make a good note of all these valuable lessons this time around. Am busy cooking the event for the nascent social workers and gurus of social work from gods own country… it is really amazing…
You can almost feel it or even smell from the air around when people that are close to your heart starts moving away. It doesn't feel good as a whole. Some relationships stand the test of time while, some other wither in small wind. It’s an old story of six friends… who just started discovering each other at the land of great sankara… it was just a bud, but somehow the manure was not enough for it to blossom…
I am trying to make the story of six friends reappear from its grave… am trying… or in other words I am already on track from last few days… have some plans… moving positive… and the most recent news is that I got “go-ahead” signal…
I'm looking forward to the days ahead, its special in many ways…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time