Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THE FOX ???


Finally my land is wet by monsoon… it’s the time to find a blanket and visit the world of dreams… I hate going out when it is raining… so I offer my prayers at the altar of the rain goddess… It is to pour rain only in the night. It will help me find some sound sleep… sleep is the real medicine to all our worries…
Some days I feel lonely and some days crowded… but these days I feel mixed emotions… it’s true that am an introvert these days… that’s bcoz, these days I wanna live in the world of fiction… at the same time I do make contacts with ma lovely friends… also would love to make frequent contacts with the one, who I want to keep much longer (I am ready to wait, May 2010).

When one loves something from bottom of the heart… there is high chance for ending up as ‘The Fox’… “The Fox who cannot reach the grapes…” will I be the Fox?

1 comment:

Popular Ten Posts of All Time