Monday, May 24, 2010

I AM READY TO WAIT…



Relationships carry a lot of scores in this risky exam called life. You need someone for providing you a packet of solace, at the time you are in need. It can be from your parents, bros, sis, relatives and friends. Life will surely help at different times to meet the one who could be your comfort.
The real question is how you will know someone is going to be the one you are looking for... I have a bunch of special ones, both from family as well as from the outside world. But now there is something new happening. These days, there is someone unique, who I want to keep much longer. Even a short chat with that one will make me a different, confident, persona. Inspiration and support that I need can be felt even from the simple presence of that person. That’s why I want to keep that person much longer. No idea what it really means, how it will turn out in the future… will I miss those hands or hold it forever??? Let’s wait; time can help you in answering most of the questions…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time