Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Towards the end, for a fresh start...

Sometimes our life is too short to let the ones we love know that we really care. It is hard and time now is too short to let the one know that I really value. Yes, one more year passing by. But, the distance seems larger by each passing day. Can I do any justice to ma own feelings????? Why am I branded wrong??????? These questions come up sometimes to ma mind.

BTW, December as usual ready to go home with a year. After couple of days 2009 will say farewell. For last few days, had enough of gulping down the cakes....... Christmas was unique this time. Absence of bro for the first time made Christmas less spicy. Even the plan to make crib dropped due to that.


May be the one year experience has changed me a lot. I'm no longer known for ma frankness, instead for ma diplomatic approach. 2009 is full of memories, experience, and learning. And after all those, comes twenty ten which is going to be one of the crucial phases of ma life. Life is like a radio, u ought to hear whatever the station plays for you but, I wish if my life was like an I-pod so that I can shuffle based on ma choice...............no matter what, life moves on............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time