Wednesday, February 19, 2014

THE PROPOSAL: SHORT STORY

Image: http://www.gatlinburgspaceneedle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/marriage-proposal.jpg

I was on my way back to home after attending the morning Holy mass at my parish church. When I reached the Post Office junction, I saw a boy and a girl talking to each other. Boy was extremely nervous standing before her. I decided to watch them for a moment and sat on the bench on the road side. Suddenly the boy stood on his one knee and quickly took out a red rose out of his shirt. All of a sudden the scene that's happening before me brought a smile on my face and it reminded me of a September morning. The day I proposed my girl. That day, that moment, helped me now to be a proud husband of a great wife. I prayed a while for the couple, who is just going to start their love life and continued walking to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time