Tuesday, August 17, 2010

LAMENTATIONS


Eyes are wet… that’s sure… how should I ventilate these painful feelings… heart is aching… no idea where should I move towards… its eazy to say quit but I am scared to do that, considering the responses life has given me these days… I am not calling anyone responsible for these situations…. Its life and I should face it… But one thing is sure now… nobody is with me…. People who I loved… cared… and gave a hand when they were in the pit. In other words am just alone…
I am not reading books, not watching TV, even not calling anyone… I am just finding myself inside those four walls of my room… sitting in the corner… facing down…my right hand supporting the chin… and chanting ‘darkness is comfortable’…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time