Sunday, October 18, 2009

AM ADDICTED TO LOVE!!!

Wish all of you a splendid and safe diwali... and good wishes for the whole year....
Here in my locality Diwali is not being celebrated to its full spirit. Last night when I just made a round of driving with my bike, I saw people decorating house with lamps very rarely. I missed fireworks too. Here its onam people celebrate… I started celebrating diwali only three years ago… thanks to my relative… its him who made everthing possible those days.. I enjoyed a lot but now his absence makes my diwali boring… I enjoy times when I get an opportunity to celebrate… life is beautiful… celebrate it & live it…
Last night my bro went for training… I will miss him for next SIX months… already feeling a bit… It’s for the first time we are parting for this much lengthy period of time… for the first I will miss him for Christmas… yup, I have to accept the fact… it’s a part of life…
It’s after a long time am writing for ma blog… September saw me working hard… It also gave me lot learning as wells experience… enjoyed being the student coordinator of state level gathering of social work students and faculty. Soon 15 days of all India tour… covered five important places of ma motherland… circular journey helped me to cover almost all the states of the largest democracy in the world… It gave me opportunity to walk inside the great indian parliament, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Red Fort, Jalianwala Bagh, Golden Temple, Juma masjid-New Delhi, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Kerala House…etc… also can’t forget ma first taste of Metro rail & suburban Train, children of same mother with completely different characters… Also remembering all those lovely ladies, who walked in front of me… It’s hard to detail everything that I saw or in other words, experienced throughout my journey… I saw the facilities for our parliament members as well as children of Mother India begging for their meals… Last but not least I enjoyed my moments at Waga Border… It was amazing… enjoyed the evening ceremony there… saw the national flag of two countries, who always yell at each other for the lives of many innocent men and do nothing to stop more bloodshed, coming downwards at the same time… All those stuff makes the trip, the memorable one… O` no I can’t forget the support and love that I got from my classmates as well as my teachers who was with me during the ‘journey that I can’t forget’.
Now its exam time for me, yes the theory part… Internals are already over, so now am cooking ma brain for the Giant… pls pray for me… and about the title… yes am addicted, Addicted to Love…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Ten Posts of All Time