Days went by when I felt so happy and content, and confident that my life would be okay, and then as quickly as the feeling came it would disappear and I would feel sadness coming in again. I tried to find a routine that I could fit in to, so that I felt as through I belonged in my body and my body in line with this life. I want to stop wandering like a zombie, watching everybody else live theirs. Would like to spend remainder of April trying to get my life into some order. God Bless!
Its about me, my thoughts, my feelings, how I relate to the world, but then again its taken from all of you out there. So we are partners in this play called LIFE...
Monday, April 16, 2012
Watching everybody else live theirs
Days went by when I felt so happy and content, and confident that my life would be okay, and then as quickly as the feeling came it would disappear and I would feel sadness coming in again. I tried to find a routine that I could fit in to, so that I felt as through I belonged in my body and my body in line with this life. I want to stop wandering like a zombie, watching everybody else live theirs. Would like to spend remainder of April trying to get my life into some order. God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment